Residential Wood Flooring
Hardwood floors are, by far and without a doubt, the most sought-after and desirable flooring choice for homeowners across America. Offering unparalleled beauty, reliable strength and unique character, wood flooring enhances any decor with timeless appeal and luxury. Ensuring decades of natural beauty, the choice to upgrade your home’s floors to hardwood actually increases its resale value.
Coated with a high-quality protective finish, hardwood flooring can be suitable even for homes with pets and children. Wood types, including oak, pine, maple and others, vary in strength and durability, while lending a particular feel, look and texture to any room.
Hardwood flooring is a great option for any home.
There are so many reasons to consider installing wood floors in your home. Here is just a few of them:
- Long Lasting – Homeowners with other flooring options, like carpet, find themselves replacing their floors every few years because of stains and general wear and tear, but hardwood is a long-lasting flooring option that you’ll be able to enjoy for years to come.
- Easy to Maintain – Most people think of wood flooring as a high-maintenance option, but it’s actually a lot easier to maintain than a lot of people think. Apart from refinishing your hardwood floors as needed, the only thing you’ll need to do to keep them looking beautiful is to sweep or vacuum and mop every so often.
- Easy to Refresh – When it comes to carpet, the only way to restore your floor after it has become faded or severely stained is to replace it. But, if your hardwood floor gets scratched or starts to look dull, there’s no need to replace it because you can simply refinish it to make it look like new again.
- Classic Beauty – In terms of beauty, hardwood flooring is unmatched among flooring options. While many floor types are made to imitate the beauty of hardwood floors, nothing compares to the real thing. And, believe it or not, wood floors even come in different styles, so you’re sure to find an option that will complement your home’s existing aesthetics.
- Value – If you’re looking to eventually sell your home, investing in hardwood is a great way to add value to your property. When it comes to the return on your investment (ROI), hardwood floors offer the highest yield. The typical ROI for hardwood floors is between 70 and 80 percent, and according to remodeling professionals, when hardwood floors are installed correctly, they can add over two percent to the sale price of a home. Hardwood floors are appealing to buyers, so having hardwood in your home could also make it sell faster, too.
Engineered wood floors are an ideal choice in the following areas:
- Living rooms
- Dining rooms
Specific Product Types:
- Pre-finished engineered
- Pre-finished solid
- Unfinished engineered and solid
Turn to Floor Expo Inc. for a wide range of wood flooring options.
There are so many reasons to consider installing hardwood floors in your home, and when you’re ready to start enjoying the benefits of hardwood, there’s no better company to turn to than Floor Expo. With options from all of your favorite brands, including Mohawk, Mirage, Mannington and more, we’re confident that we have the perfect wood flooring option for your needs.
Discover the beautiful functionality and value of engineered wood by requesting your free quote now. As your residential flooring experts, we promise personalized service backed by years of knowledge and experience.
As New Jersey’s leading hardwood installers, we proudly offer the following brand manufacturers: