Residential Tile Flooring
Environmentally-friendly, user-friendly and wallet-friendly, tile flooring gives homeowners a clean, elegant option that is always sought-after. Tile flooring, whether constructed of porcelain, ceramic or natural stone, is undoubtedly one of the most durable and reliable flooring options available anywhere.
Perfectly suiting your personal style and decor, tile floors are available in a staggering array of colors, styles, textures and sizes. Whether you prefer the look and feel of traditional stone-like tile, a more modern and contemporary feel or you hope to trick guests into seeing what they believe to be wood or brick, tile’s versatility lets you call the design shots.
Tile flooring is a great option for any home.
There are so many reasons to consider installing tile flooring in your home. Here are just a few of them:
- Long Lasting – Compared to other flooring types, such as laminate, carpet and vinyl — which should be replaced periodically — tile is one of the most long-lasting flooring options available. Regardless of whether the tile is ceramic or porcelain, as long as it was installed properly, you can expect your tile floors to last a lifetime.
- Easy to Maintain – Unlike most other flooring options, grout makes tile completely impervious to water; you could even clean it off with a hose! And, apart from applying a new layer of sealant to your tile floor every four years or so, it’s as close to maintenance free as you’re going to get.
- Adaptable – One of the features of tile that stands out the most is its ability to adapt to virtually any need. Because of its ability to withstand moisture, tile can be used in any area of your home, from the hearth in your fireplace to the floors in your bathroom.
- Easy to Repair – Many other flooring materials require the help of a professional when repairs need to be made. But, with tile, it’s easy to make repairs, and in most cases, you can do so without having to call in a contractor. Simply replace the individual tile that is broken or discolored, and voila, you’re done!
- Style – When it comes to tile, you have a plethora of style options at your disposal. No matter what your home’s existing style, whether it’s ultra-modern or classic Victorian, finding the right style of tile for your home is easy, especially when you have the huge selection of options from Floor Expo to choose from!
- Cost – Tile is not the cheapest flooring option, especially in terms of the upfront investment alone. Although initially, tile generally costs more than other flooring options, the fact that it can last a lifetime and requires very little maintenance makes it one of the most cost-effective flooring options on the market.
Affordable and attractive, tile can be used anywhere in your home, including the following areas:
- Laundry rooms
Turn to Floor Expo Inc. for a wide range of tile flooring options.
Are you ready to start enjoying the many benefits of tile in your home? The experts at Floor Expo are here to help, and we offer tile from all of your favorite brands, including Mohawk, daltile® and more. Stop by our flooring showroom in Fairfield to see our tile in person!
Find out why we’re the favorite tile, carpet and flooring store in New Jersey by scheduling a design consultation and free project quote now. We promise attentive care with a smile.
As your residential flooring experts, we proudly carry the following name brands: