Residential Laminate Flooring
If you’re like many homeowners, you’ve been tempted by the allure of hardwood flooring, but can’t seem to justify the cost. That’s understandable. Whether you’re looking to relocate soon, the funds just aren’t in your budget or your lifestyle prevents you from wanting them, hardwood floors just aren’t the feasible choice for every homeowner. Fortunately, there’s laminate flooring.
Residential-grade laminate flooring has been a blessing for many homeowners. Thanks to recent design and manufacturing innovations, laminate floors are now virtually indistinguishable from real wood floors. Adding to their allure — they are easy to maintain, resistant to stains, scratches and dents, and rival vinyl in terms of affordability.
Laminate flooring is a great option for any home.
There are so many reasons to consider installing laminate flooring in your home. Here are just a few of them:
- Durable – In terms of strength and durability, other flooring options are no match for laminate. Laminate has a tough outer layer coated with resin, making it resistant to scratches and perfect for areas frequented by pets and kids.
- Style – Laminate can be made to look like a variety of high-end flooring materials, including hardwood, stone and tile. If you love the look of these options, but they just aren’t in your budget, laminate flooring is a great, affordable alternative.
- Easy to Maintain – Because laminate flooring is resistant to both stains and moisture, it’s easy to keep in great shape. Simply sweep on a regular basis and mop up stains as needed to keep your laminate flooring looking like new.
- Easy to Install – With most other flooring options, special preparations need to be made before the flooring can be installed. But, luckily, laminate flooring can be installed over virtually any existing floor. Best of all, since laminate flooring comes in interlocking planks, most people are able to easily install it without the help of a professional.
- Sustainable – If you’re looking for an eco-friendly flooring material, look no further than laminate. Not only is laminate made from environmentally friendly materials, but it’s also very reusable.
- Cost – As we’ve already mentioned, laminate flooring can be made to look just like many other flooring options, all of which come with a much heftier price tag than laminate. Laminate is one of the more affordable flooring options, and it’s a great value in any home.
Extremely versatile and durable, laminate floors can be used throughout your home, including in the following areas:
- Rec rooms
- Areas where there is no moisture
Turn to Floor Expo Inc. for a wide range of laminate flooring options.
As your premier flooring retailer in New Jersey, Floor Expo Inc. is proud to meet all of your flooring needs, and when it comes to laminate, we have a huge selection of options to choose from. We know that, with so many different styles and designs, finding the right flooring option for your home isn’t always easy. But, luckily, our team is here to help. In addition to offering you the biggest selection of laminate flooring options — including your favorite brands, like Mohawk, we also offer free design consultations, so if you need finding a laminate option that will compliment your home, our team has you covered. What are you waiting for? Get your free design consultation today!
Find out if laminate floors are the best choice for your flooring project by requesting your free quote now. We promise stellar service backed by unquestionable knowledge and experience.
We are proud to offer only the absolute best in laminate flooring, and we carry these reputable brands: