Mohawk Flooring New Jersey
Your Premier Source for Mohawk Flooring in New Jersey
Whether it’s in your home or office, flooring makes a huge difference in everything from style to functionality to comfort. No other company understands just how important flooring is more than the experts at Floor Expo, and that’s why we’ve set out to offer you only the very best options. And, when it comes to flooring, no other brand beats Mohawk.
Mohawk has been the leader in the flooring industry since 1978, and to this day, they are still focused on the providing innovative products, next-level design and incredible customer service in everything they do. Mohawk also takes its role as the industry’s leaders seriously by setting an example for other companies through the use of environmentally friendly practices.
When you want the best selection of Mohawk flooring products in New Jersey, Floor Expo has you covered. Our flooring showroom is located in Fairfield, and it has over 20,000 square feet of flooring options, from hardwood to carpet, and everything in between.
Why choose carpet?
Carpet is best known for its ability to add style and color to any space, but not only is it beautiful, it’s also economical and functional. For added warmth and comfort in your home or office, nothing compares to carpet. Carpet is also beneficial because it helps to absorb sound and insulate your space, and it can be used to hide any irregularities and imperfections that may exist in your subfloors. Mohawk carpeting is a step above the rest because it is designed to fit your lifestyle. Whether you need your carpet to stand up to a high volume of traffic, resist spills or survive kids or pets, Mohawk has the perfect carpeting option for your needs.
Whether you have kids or pets in your home, or you’re looking for a soft, comfortable carpet that will add beauty and relaxation to your space, Mohawk has the perfect carpeting option for you.
With many different carpet styles to choose from, we’re confident that you’ll find the right option when you peruse our different carpet styles, which include:
Loop carpet is durable enough for the highest traffic areas in your home, and it consists of strands that are looped and dense. It’s a low-profile option that is easy to maintain.
Whether you’re going for a bold look or a simple, understated look, pattern carpet might be the best choice for you. This carpet is made of different cut heights and varying loops which lends itself to a range of styles.
For added comfort and relaxation in your home, frieze carpet is a great choice. It consists of high-twisted yarns that help to create a crimped look that adds a whole new dimension to the style of your home.
To create an ultra-soft feel, texture carpet is made with long, crimped yarns and a higher pile. This carpet is perfect when you want to create a casual, relaxed look in your home.
Compared to residential carpet, commercial carpet has to put up with a lot. From heavy traffic to spills and stains, businesses of all shapes and sizes rely on their carpet to stand up to it all. And, when it comes to commercial carpet, no other brand can even compare to commercial carpet from Mohawk. Through its partnership with Aladdin Commercial, Mohawk has been able to provide a line of commercial carpets that is second to none in terms of style and functionality. Here are a few features of Mohawk’s commercial carpet that any business can benefit from:
Carpet is not only a functional addition to your business but also a stylish one. However, your typical carpet will fade from UV exposure, traffic and chemical cleaners, but luckily, Mohawk has many commercial options designed for long-lasting color resilience.
When your carpet has to stand up to the general public, staining is inevitable. But, the good news is that Mohawk’s commercial carpet is designed to resist stains, ensuring the beautiful look of your carpet for as long as possible.
With so many people walking on your commercial carpets each and every day, it has to be able to survive heavy traffic, and no other commercial carpet can compare to Mohawk when it comes to wear-resistance.
Mohawk Carpet Tile
Why choose carpet tile?
As an alternative to standard commercial carpet rolls, Mohawk also offers commercial carpet tiles. Carpet tiles, also called modular carpet or carpet squares, can add a modern, attractive look to your space. Carpet tile flooring is commonly used in airports, schools and other commercial settings, and it’s available in many different sizes, styles and fiber types.
Mohawk carpet tile can make your life easier in so many ways. Here are just a few of them:
- It’s easy to install – Unlike traditional carpet, carpet tiles can be installed over many existing flooring types, whether it be tile or wood, making them very easy to install.
- It’s easy to maintain – Mohawk carpet tiles are equipped with the same stain and wear resistant technologies as Mohawk commercial carpets.
- It’s easy to replace – If a specific area of your floor needs to be replaced, there’s no need to replace the entire thing, as you would with traditional carpet. With carpet tiles, you can simply replace the specific tiles that are problematic.
Mohawk Hardwood Floors
Why choose hardwood?
No other flooring type can match hardwood floors when it comes to style and beauty. And, here at Floor Expo, we offer a variety of Mohawk hardwood flooring options for both residential and commercial applications. Whether you’re looking for oak, maple, walnut, cherry or hickory, you can rest assured that we have right hardwood flooring option for you. We also offer both solid and engineered hardwood floors, making it easy to find the right option for your individual needs. Keep reading to learn about solid hardwood and engineered hardwood.
Solid Hardwood Floors
- Made from a single, solid piece of wood, which is usually about ¾ inches thick.
- Produced from either domestic or exotic hardwood floors and available in many different widths.
- Can be refinished and recoated multiple times.
- Are comparatively more susceptible to changes in temperature and humidity levels.
- Must be stapled down or nailed, and installed over approved wooden subfloors.
Engineered Hardwood Floors
- Are equipped with a cross-ply construction that makes them more resistant to changes in humidity.
- Are available in many different widths and produced by the finest exotic and domestic hardwoods.
- Are available in either long strip or plank format, and come in many different colors and thicknesses.
- Can be installed on any subfloor or on any level.
Mohawk Vinyl Floors
Why choose vinyl?
If you’re looking for a flooring option that is durable, affordable and versatile enough to complement any style, then you’ll love vinyl flooring from Mohawk. Mohawk vinyl floors are made to last, and they’re ideal for both commercial and residential uses. Vinyl is perfect for so many different scenarios, from homes with pets and kids to businesses that want a low-maintenance option that will stand up to wear and tear.
The Benefits of Vinyl for Your Home or Business
- It’s Stylish – Vinyl is available in a wide range of colors and styles, and it can even be made to look just like most expensive flooring options, like stone or hardwood.
- It’s affordable – Although vinyl can look just like real hardwood or stone, it has a much friendlier price tag than these luxury flooring options. With vinyl flooring, you can enjoy the look of luxury flooring without the added costs.
- It’s comfortable – Mohawk’s luxury vinyl is designed to hold a consistent temperature, no matter the season. It’s also soft and comfortable enough for even bare feet, making it a great option when you need a flooring option that will hold up to long hours of standing.
- It’s low maintenance – Luxury vinyl is incredibly easy to clean, and it is designed to withstand scuffs, scratches, spills and more.
- It’s versatile – Not only does Mohawk vinyl flooring come in a wide variety of colors and styles, but it’s also versatile enough to be used in any room of your home, from the living room to the kitchen.
Mohawk Laminate Floors
Why choose laminate?
When you want the look of real hardwood, stone or other luxury flooring options, but you don’t want to spend an arm and a leg, there’s no better option than laminate flooring from Mohawk. Using the most up-to-date and innovative technology, Mohawk has achieved laminate floors that are indistinguishable from their luxury counterparts. And, with Mohawk ScratchGuard Advanced Finished Protection, laminate is durable enough to work in even the busiest homes and commercial buildings, keeping it beautiful and like-new for a lot longer.
There are so many reasons to choose laminate flooring for your home or business, including:
- Durability – Direct-pressure laminate surfaces, like the ones you’ll enjoy from Mohawk, are so durable that they are practically immune to scuffs, spills, fading and even stains.
- Easy Installation – Renovating your home or commercial building is easy with laminate flooring, since it can be installed over any subfloor, whether it be wooden, dry concrete or anything else. It also has a low-clearance height, making it ideal for any space with floor-thickness concerns.
- Create Any Look – If you dream of hardwood, but it’s just not realistic because of your durability needs or budget, laminate is an excellent alternative. Laminate can emulate the look and feel of real hardwood, and it’s much more affordable.
Why choose tile?
Tile flooring is available in so many different styles, textures and colors, and whether you want to create a luxurious look in your home or a casual one, Mohawk tile is always a wonderful choice. And, best of all, tile can be used for many more applications beyond just flooring. It’s also ideal for backsplashes, mosaics, countertops and wall tiles. Tile is low maintenance, and when cared for properly, it can last for many years to come.
Mohawk offers many designs and styles that can work for any need or any space, including:
Ceramic comes in many different textures, colors and styles. No matter if your space is casual, rustic or refined, ceramic tile is a classic choice that will never go out of style.
When it comes to tile, porcelain is one of the best and hardest working options to choose from. It is incredibly dense, which makes it resistant to water. You also don’t have to worry about porcelain tile freezing and then thawing.
For added style in your home, nothing beats accents with Mohawk tiles. Whether you’re looking to add a fashionable pattern, a beautiful mosaic or even varied textures, such as metal, stone or glass, nothing beats Mohawk tiles. You can even mix and match tiles to design a look that’s all your own.
When it comes to flooring, no one beats Mohawk.
At Floor Expo, we are dedicated to providing you with only the very best flooring options for your home or business, and that’s why we’re proud to be a Mohawk distributor. Mohawk is the leader in the flooring industry, and no other company can match its ability to provide innovative, next-level products that can enhance the style and functionality of any space.
Let us help you find the right Mohawk flooring option for your space.
Whether you choose Mohawk tile, laminate, carpet or hardwood for your space, you can rest assured that you’re choosing a quality product that you can rely on. But, not every Mohawk product is perfect for every space, and if you need help finding the ideal option for your needs, contact the professionals at Floor Expo. We offer free design consultations, and our experienced flooring specialists can help you find a flooring option that you’ll love and will meet your needs for years to come.
Our experts can help you find the right Mohawk flooring option, no matter what your needs may be. Schedule your free design consultation today.