Commercial Wood Floors
Noted for unparalleled beauty and strength, commercial wood floors offer business owners the opportunity to enhance the look and feel of any space. Lasting for decades, the overall cost of installing engineered wood floors is minimal, making it a great choice for the interior of your business.
Commercial wood floors are a great option for almost any business:
There are so many reasons to choose commercial wood floors for your business. Here are just a few of them:
- Beauty – When it comes to aesthetics, no other flooring option can quite stand up to hardwood, even though many flooring options try to mimic it. No matter what industry you are in, enhancing your commercial space with hardwood will add a modern, stylish touch.
- Air Quality – Believe it or not, many businesses, from schools to hospitals, choose hardwood specifically because it doesn’t trap dirt, dust or allergens like other flooring options do. With hardwood, it’s easy to sweep debris right off of the floor, keeping the air free of pollutants.
- Property Value – If you own your commercial space, and you’re looking for a great way to increase the value of your property, hardwood floors are a wonderful option. Hardwood floors have a much higher return on investment than other commercial flooring options, and since it’s attractive to buyers, it could help you sell your building faster.
- Variety – Believe it or not, hardwood floors come in a wide variety of styles. You have a wide range of options to choose from, including the color, stain and species of the wood.
- Long Lasting – One of the biggest benefits of hardwood floors is the ability to make them look like new once again when you refinish them. With other commercial flooring options, you don’t even have the option to get them refinished, so when they’re looking worse for the wear, your choices are to live with them or to get them replaced. But, when the wear and tear start to show on your hardwood, you can simply refinish them, and voila, you practically have new floors!
- Low Maintenance – Most people think of hardwood floors as high maintenance, but we’re happy to set the record straight! Commercial hardwood floors actually don’t require a lot of maintenance; you’ll just need to sweep, mop and occasionally get them refinished to keep your floors looking beautiful.
Engineered wood is a semi-manmade flooring that incorporates crossing layers of plywood and fiberboard attached to a solid wood base and surface. It is recognized to be extremely durable and versatile. We recommend engineered wood for the following commercial applications:
- Restaurants and Catering Halls
Turn to Floor Expo Inc. for a wide range of commercial hardwood flooring options.
When you’re ready to start enjoying hardwood in your commercial space, there’s no better company to turn to than Floor Expo. Our showroom in Fairfield is stocked with a huge selection of hardwood flooring products from the best names in the industry, like Mohawk, Mirage and more. Best of all, we offer free design consultations, so if you need help determining which option will complement the design of your space, we’ve got you covered.
Discover the benefits of engineered hardwood floors by requesting your free quote today. We’ll help you and your commercial designer come up with a beautiful yet affordable option that will last for years.
As the premier commercial flooring company serving New Jersey and New York, we carry only those high-quality brands that have the same commitment to excellence as our team does. At Floor Expo, you’ll find the best engineered wood floor manufacturers.