Floor Expo is the number one source for all of your Commercial Hardwood Flooring needs. We carry all major brands and all wood species. We are a member of the National Wood Flooring Association (nwfa.org) and carry our own in-house installation team. Commercial hardwood flooring products offer many features and benefits to your commercial application – whether it’s for an office building or complex, retail store, school, casino, hotel or restaurant – hardwood flooring may be the solution for you!
Nothing endures like a real hardwood floor. Hardwood flooring surpasses time. That’s why most retail locations and more and more businesses are moving towards commercial hardwood flooring. Commercial Hardwood Flooring is easy to maintain, comes in various grades, colors and designs and can accent any commercial flooring application.
Commercial Hardwood Flooring is one of the most affordable options when chossing your commercial flooring. Commercial Hardwood Flooring never has to be “replaced”. Commercial Hardwood floors are easily renewed by using a refresher to restore the shine, applying a light screen and coat with urethane and if all else fails, you have the option to sand and refinish your hardwood floors!
With almost any other type of flooring, once it is old and worn out, it has to be replaced – but not commercial hardwood. Commercial Hardwood Flooring becomes more valuable over time and more beautiful with every day’s wear and tear.
Top 5 Reasons for choosing a Commercial Wood Floor:
- Wood is a natural product which is the best choice for our environment and is a renewable resource
- Wood is the easiest floor to maintain and requires fewer chemicals to clean
- Finishes can be repaired or reapplied easily
- Wood flooring is an ideal choice for people with allergies
- It is available in a diverse range of colors and grain patterns
Commercial hardwood flooring certainly lends functionality and beauty to any commercial application. The elegant look of a hardwood floor can add warmth and character to any commercial area, be it a lobby, main dining area or gymnasium. The natural grains and colors of hardwood add depth and a visual appeal that many other types of floors try to duplicate.
Today, commercial hardwood flooring options and applications are more diverse and delightful than ever. As the consumer demand for commercial hardwood floors has grown so has the manufacturer’s ability to produce better quality finishes and superior construction techniques. The result of those advancements is that wood floors can now be installed throughout your commercial flooring application.
Commercial Hardwood Flooring Maunfacturering:
- Armstrong Commercial Hardwood Flooring
- Mullican Hardwood Flooring
- Mannington Commercial Hardwood Flooring
- Mirage Hardwood Flooring
- We can get any floor you are looking for, please call us for pricing before making your final commitments. We guarantee to beat any price!
Commercial Hardwood Flooring Market Segments ideal for Commercial Hardwood Flooring Imstallation:
- Corporate – Office buildings, conference rooms, lobbies, hallways, etc.
- Retail – Boutiques, department stores, retail stores, dressing rooms, and common areas in a mall
- Hospitality – Hotel rooms, restaurants, resort suites, conference centers, country clubs, casinos, lounges, hallways, lobbies and elevators, etc.
- Government – Court houses, court rooms, staff areas, administrative offices, common areas of institutions and museums